Current affairs daily, August 27. This current affairs are used to many competitive exams like UPSC,TNPSC,IBPS,BANK Exams, RRB, RBI etc...
1. Sheila Dikshit has resigned as kerala government becoming the eight
governor appointed by the UPA regime to quit since the NDA government came to
power in may to this year.
2. Richard Attenborough, the famous British filmmaker and Oscar
winner, he got 8 Oscars for Gandhi
film in the year 1982.
3. Micro small and
medium enterprise minister – Kalraj Mishra
4. Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko, has dissolved
parliament and called for early elections in October.
5. The 66 th annual Primetime Emmy Awards ceremony took
place at the nokia Theatre in Downtown Los Angles, California.
6. India will get the dot Bharat (.Bharat) domain name from
7. County’s largest bank SBI today slashed home town rate by up to 0.15 per cent on housing loan, a move likely to be followed by
8. Retirement fund body
EPFO’s trusted today decided to
retain interest payment on provident fund deposits for 2014-15 at 8.75 per cent.
9. Air India will sell
tickets for Rs 100 (taxes extra) for five days from Wednesday –
which it will celebrate as Air India Day to commemorate the merger
of erstwhile Indian Airlines and Air India on this day in 2007.
10. The NDA Government named new governors for four states